Site Network: About | Contact

Google
 
Subscribe in a reader

This is the first edition of 5 min Mods. Each week I'll show you how to do a modification and break it down with step by step instructions. I'll classify each mod by cost, degree of difficulty, tools needed, and time.

This week I'll show you a DIY modification that is easy to do and costs nothing.

5 Min Mod #1
"Look Ma, No Blinker Covers!"

I did this a few months ago and am very happy with the results. First it's a reversible modification which does not void your warranty, it looks cool (in my opinion) and it's free. I noticed some condensation inside my side turn signals so I popped off the covers to find that the shiny effect is nice. I've left them off since then.

For this modification you'll need the following:

Cost = Free, nada, nothing, $0 ;)
Difficulty Level = Beginner
Tools - Needle nose pliers or flat head screwdriver
Time = <5










Step 1 Grab a hold of the clear plastic of the side marker












Step 2 Carefully remove each blinker cover









Step 3 Voila, you're done. Stand back and admire your work (save the parts to sell or tint)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment