Site Network: About | Contact

Google
 
Subscribe in a reader

VW GTI Blog Users Guide

Love VW GTIs? So do I. That's why I created this site. I own a 2003 VW GTI 1.8T and I don't have a lot of money to spend on "pimping my ride", so I'll be demonstrating how you can personalize your Vdub without breaking your budget. Each week I'll feature a step by step do-it-yourself modification, that you can do in a short amount of time for a few dollars. At the top of the page you'll see the Mods tab: here you will find all the modification articles archived. I'll start out with 5min mods on the cheap and progress to more advanced things that take more time and effort. The ultimate goal is to have you rolling in style without breaking the bank. Personalize your car without losing your shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment